#その他 Introducing: Pins* for Pals!


I’ve been holding onto this idea for a few months, but now the time feels right!! I’m excited to announce an art swap called ‘PINS for PALS’!

This idea came about after I received a few pins from a colleague (@zellerpins on ig and Etsy) who designs and sells enamel pins. She regularly trades pins with other artists, which I thought was such a cool way to support the art form & other artists! While the pins I received from her were a gift, I thought it’d be way fun to return the favour with a Bulbasaur!

I quietly dropped this off on @zellerpin's desk
at work on a PD Day! Looks like she found it OK!

All that to say… how cool would it be to do a cross-domain exchange?! There are so many amazing artists I admire (… and so many I have yet to discover) and even though our products are different, we still speak the same language: Creating. Allow me to introduce you to the wonderful world of crochet! I can’t wait to learn about your craft, too!

Contrary to the name, your trade does NOT have to be an enamel pin! If you’ve got any sort of creative thing you do (keychains, perler art, photography, amigurumi, etc.,) DM me and let’s do this thang! 

⬇ Wanna take part? Check out the rules below!   ️

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

#PINSFORPALS#ピンズとパルズの交換    Season 1 : 5 Artists

Rules


🐸 This campaign is open to artists all around the world!


🐸 This is a trade of creative art/merch for amis. Cash is not an acceptable trade. You must be the original artist to participate in this trade!

🐸 Name a reasonable trade! Let’s respect each other as people/artists and be mindful of the time, love and shipping costs that go into our respective crafts. Keep in mind that certain amigurumi projects (e.g., ones that I am designing from scratch) will take considerably more effort & time than one I’ve already done!

🐸 Your pal will be made with love, I promise! This means they’ll also take a bit of time, so your patience is 150% appreciated! I will be working on each pal one by one & on a first-come-first-serve basis!

🐸 You will ship your trade at your expense. I will ship your pal to you at my expense. Meet-ups for exchanges in Toronto are also OK, but dependent on the covid-19 situation.

🐸 I will “unbox” my trades and share them via an Instagram story! Share your trade via Instagram story or Instagram post & include the hashtag #pinsforpals.

🐸 Once trades have been established and agreed upon with 5 artists, applications will be closed and the campaign will be under way!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Get it? Got it? Good! Comment down below or DM me on Instagram and let’s hop to it! 

I look forward to hearing from all of you awesome artists out there!!


Cindy.

Comments

Popular Posts